Travis Padilla is a University of Texas at San Antonio graduate with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration. Padilla is the president and founder of Strategy Payments, a payment-processing business since 2004 . Padilla holds leadership positions at his local church, the Boy Scouts of America, and an all-girls Venture Crew . He served on a 2-year church mission trip in Peru .
Padilla supports improving roads and securing funding to avoid high construction costs. He wants to maintain a balance of retail, commercial, and housing growth .
Padilla supports funding the police, fire, and public safety officials and first responders .
Padilla supports balanced budgets and prioritizes families in long-term decisions .
Padilla wants to promote engagement with the community to create dialogue between them and the Town Council .
Padilla supports building and maintaining more local parks  and keeping the small-town feel .
- Warren Petersen, State Senator
- Justin Olson, AZ Corporation Commissioner & US Senate Candidate
- Jake Hoffman, State Representative
- Jacqueline Parker, State Representative
- Neal Carter, State Representative
- Travis Grantham, State Representative
- Emilena Turley, Queen Creek Council Member
- Leah Martineau, Queen Creek Council Member